Hair & Makeup
We strongly suggest you have one of our skilled hair & makeup artists apply your makeup and style your hair for your images. We use the best artists in the city and they really have much to offer in the outcome of finished product.
Please take note of the following:
• show up with clean and dry hair (if blowdrying is needed extra charges will apply)
• clean moisturized face, no makeup on
• you will discuss your style before application/style and photographer will be present
You are welcome to bring up to 3 wardrobe selections for the shoot, we will photograph on a white and black backgrounds.
Please note the Following:
• avoid large prints that are distracting, also avoid logos of brands (other than yours if you've intended a uniform shot)
• avoid tops and jackets that are too loose or oversized and baggy
• make sure wardrobe items are pressed and hung, a garment bag works best for transport
• make sure all items are clean and lint/hair free
• be sure to bring/wear appropriate undergarments
• be sure to consider how much cleavage you are willing to show in your images :)
• as this session is for headshots, I focus mainly on the upper body. However, I do sometimes pull back in frame and will get some of your lower half, therefore you will need to bring the appropriate bottoms to match your top.
• you will not need to worry about shoes for a Headshots Session
• if you have a branded image for your marketing it's a good idea to consider colour to suit, you can always plan one outfit that may have some accent pieces in your brand colour
• feel free to bring an option for casual attire, this will vary your choice of images in the end
Some other things to consider:
• hydrate well leading up to your shoot, and get a good sleep
Our studio address is 353 Braeloch Rd North., Kelowna BC - this is a home studio
When heading out Lakeshore road to the Mission, turn right onto Lakeshore Road (at Barnaby intersection)
Turn right onto Braeloch Rd, and then right again.
We are a home studio. Parking in driveway.